Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Adopts site
The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17 2013, 17:20 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Death of rpers-dreamland
The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10 2013, 07:22 by Padfootlover

» Vampires and Werewolves
The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26 2012, 17:12 by ~2K~

» The many crooked faces of Glinda Silver Rosalin
The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 03:09 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many personas of Lysias Bloodheart
The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 03:00 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many faces of Braden benedict the Second
The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 02:55 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many facades of Maximilian Stoneheart
The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 02:41 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Art Section
The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23 2012, 21:20 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Things That Annoy You
The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23 2012, 20:00 by ~2K~

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The messed up reality we live in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tainted_Blood_Forgotten
Rank
Rank
Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

The messed up reality we live in 2_eng_metag_admin_zpsa2ca8aeb

The messed up reality we live in Empty
PostSubject: The messed up reality we live in   The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13 2012, 07:10

It all began twenty years ago, when they started work on these strange experiments. One by one they had people willingly volunteer, and once the volunteers went off we never saw them again for years until one day they finally show up out of the blue saying they had escaped the research facility and told us what the people did to them. They said there were thousands of people being experimented on. We learned of the grotesque actions they performed and how some of them had gained powers while other just writhed in pain and agony until they died of dehydration. Those who escaped were either deformed or had destructive powers.

Present day

That was only a few weeks ago now some of the researchers are going around town looking for the escapees to bring them back to the lab. But, we as members of the community must stop them at all costs. We have a limited supply of weapons and traps to take the researchers down. The people who returned weeks ago from the experiments are afraid of the researchers and very few are willing to fight them.We've noticed that the researchers are using some high end technology that we've never seen before some have been used to turn our own neighbors against us. The last few weeks feel as if we've been through hell and back.

Rules

1. Keep kid friendly
2. No godmodding
3. Can't have your own boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, and/or wife.
4. Can only have five characters
5. No spamming

Forms

Experiment

Username:
Name:
Power 1:
Power 2:
Crush:
Spouse:
Description/picture:
Background(optional:)
Other:

Normal Citizen

Username:
Name:
Crush:
Spouse:
Description/picture:
Other:

Researcher

Username:
Name:
Crush:
Spouse:
High-end gadget 1:
High-end gadget 2:
Description/picture:
Other:

The Town
The messed up reality we live in Stock-photo-green-alpine-valley-with-nice-small-town-and-river-48746308

The Lake
The messed up reality we live in Lake-Louise-Bangg

The Lab
The messed up reality we live in Slb
Back to top Go down
https://rpers-dreamland.rpg-board.net
Padfootlover
Rank
Rank

The messed up reality we live in 7_eng_metag_mod_zps0a917255

PostSubject: Re: The messed up reality we live in   The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13 2012, 07:13

Username:
Name: mishra
Power 1: can control the weather
Power 2: Transformation
Crush: none
Spouse: none
Description/picture:he has scales, a tail and wings like a dragon, but the rest of him looks like this
Other: his deformity is that when he's in human form he traits of a dragon
Back to top Go down
hazelnut1
Rank
Rank

The messed up reality we live in 18_eng_metag_memb_zps3649c50e

PostSubject: Re: The messed up reality we live in   The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26 2012, 01:11

Username: Hazelnut1
Name: Sonya
Power 1: Chameleon like skin that allows her to blend into the scenery (works on her clothes as well)
Power 2: Ability to climb vertical walls.
Crush: None yet
Spouse: None
Description/picture: Before the experiments:The messed up reality we live in Tumblr_m6n3dpeW9J1qhdbndo1_500
After the experiments Sonya began to develop chameleon like claws and scales the covered the left side of her body, though the right side remained untouched.
Background(optional:) Two years ago Sonya was in a bad way. She had no parents, no money and was living in the back of her 19 year old boyfriends van. Then some scientist's approached her with an amazing offer. They'd get her life back on track, set her up with income and a house, just for helping with an experiment. Sonya accepted.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Tainted_Blood_Forgotten
Rank
Rank
Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: The messed up reality we live in   The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26 2012, 04:35

((Both accepted))
Back to top Go down
hazelnut1
Rank
Rank

PostSubject: Re: The messed up reality we live in   The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26 2012, 04:38

OOC: So should we start now?
Back to top Go down
Tainted_Blood_Forgotten
Rank
Rank
Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: The messed up reality we live in   The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26 2012, 04:52

((Sure, go ahead and start.))
Back to top Go down
~2K~
Rank
Rank
~2K~

The messed up reality we live in 10_eng_metag_gfx_zps6c9d0dec

PostSubject: Re: The messed up reality we live in   The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 21:00

Experiment

Username: ~2K~
Name: Alexis
Power 1: The ability to read minds.
Power 2: Is able to control natural elements, like rocks and dirt, though she hasn't completely figured out this ability and usualy has trouble using it.
Crush: none
Spouse: none
Description/picture: See picture.. black hair with red highlights and gray eyes.

The messed up reality we live in Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3tWMOa22rWTygakBOz6LC3ReguCJPz-2tZz4FkkP44d5DLQlh3Q
Background(optional:) She had lived with her father, but they ran out of money and she volenteered for the experiments.The researchers killed her father after she escaped and she now lives in a small hunting cabin in the woods, only going into town for supplies.
Other:

Last edited by ~2K~ on Sun Dec 09 2012, 20:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://2kswebdesign.weebly.com/
Tainted_Blood_Forgotten
Rank
Rank
Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: The messed up reality we live in   The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 21:27

((Accepted start when you want))
Back to top Go down
~2K~
Rank
Rank
~2K~

PostSubject: Re: The messed up reality we live in   The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09 2012, 20:57

Alexis walked silently through the woods, searching the thoughts that echoed through the morning air. She could hear the thoughts of all the animals around her, some soft murmurs and others as loud and clear as if someone was speaking into her ear.

When she had first gotten her ability to read minds, she had found herself curled up in a ball with the thoughts of everyone around her screaming through her mind. After escaping, she had ran to the woods to find peace, only to find her mind filled with the thoughts of thousands of creatures that lived there. After time she had learned how to turn down the thoughts until she couldn't even hear them anymore, and turn up someone or somethings thoughts that were far away. She couldn't describe the animals thought well, only that when she heard them, she could understand what the animals were thinking.

Alexis zoned in on a rabbit, happily munching on a small patch of grass in the forest. An animals thoughts were so pure compared the the human mind, their thoughts consisted of mainly food and other animals, while a humans mind was often twisted and evil.

That's why it hurt every time she had to kill an innocent creature.

As much as she hated to kill them, they were her only source of protein, and that was something she needed to survive alone in the forest.

She reached held her bow and drew an arrow from her pouch, drawing it back, she let out her breath silently and let the arrow fly. She shut her eyes, blocking out the rabbits last thoughts as the arrow sailed through the air and killed the rabbit were it stood.

She grabbed the rabbit and headed back to the cabin to skin it, she had her supper for the night.
Back to top Go down
lildragon
Rank
Rank
lildragon

PostSubject: Re: The messed up reality we live in   The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13 2012, 04:01

Username:lildragon
Name: Ryan (Spirit) Scarlett
Power 1: She can talk to animals.
Power 2: She shifts into a wolf creature.
Crush: None yet
Spouse: No.
Description/picture: Spirit has short brownish- reddish hair that spikes around ears that are the same color. She has bright green eyes that give her a lupine look. She has a skinny tall build and is meant for endurance during cold months. Her bushy tail is the same color as her ears and hair but it has little grey spots that speckle her tail, increasing as the tail reaches the end. In her human form, even with the tail and ears covered you cant help to think of a wolf.

Her wolf version is a lot similer with a skinny build and reddish brownish fur and bright green eyes.
Background(optional:) I was never supposed to be born, but when my parents found out they immediatley scheduled an abortion. They didnt want a child and they definately didnt have enough money for one. Before I was born though a girl in a coat came to them offering them a lot of money for me and they happily accepted giving me to them before they even saw me. There I was raised in the lab, the biggest lie told to me was, "This is only gonna hurt a little bit." I screamed in pain as my first shift was in process, and it hurt many times after that as they were still trying to work out the kinks. The process still hurts now but it is a more familiar hurt and I am used to it. I was released on my sixteenth birthday, free from my cage and pain, I thought. The outside world is cruel though and now I live by the lake, hunting for my food and spending the nights at a small cabin that I found. I have been living in this cabing for under a month.

Other:

If you need me to make another character I will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tainted_Blood_Forgotten
Rank
Rank
Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: The messed up reality we live in   The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13 2012, 07:47

((Accepted, start whenever Smile))
Back to top Go down
lildragon
Rank
Rank
lildragon

PostSubject: Re: The messed up reality we live in   The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 04:08

(( Ok :3 ))

Spirit:

The warm touch of light warms my face and I yawn then strech out, my feet dangling over the edge of the bed. I bring my hand to my head blocking out the sunlight from my drowsy, green eyes. A bird chirps from my window saying repeatedly, "Goodmorning!" I laugh and start to talk to the bird as I get up and make myself breakfast thinking that this is going to be a good day.My black coat on my hanger and my tail wags a bit automatically and my lupine ears twitch with anticipation of going outside. Finally I can't hold on to will power long enough to finish my bowl of cereal and I grab my coat darting outside as a cool breeze rustles my hair. I throw my coat back at the door absently, eyes closed and shift into a wolf the sharp pain peircing my insides, as usual. As my wolf form takes place I open my eyes and stare at the lake laying down and crossing my reddish paws in front of me.
Back to top Go down
~2K~
Rank
Rank
~2K~

PostSubject: Re: The messed up reality we live in   The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17 2012, 20:31

Alexis slowly turned the rabbit as she roasted it over the small fire in the hunting cabin. Her stomach rumbled loudly as the smell of the cooking meat drifted up to her nose, making her mouth water. She waited a few more moments for the rabbit to finish browning, then removed it and blew her breath on it to cool it off.

She did a quick mind check of everyone and everything in the surrounding area, making sure that she wasn't in any danger, then lowered the sounds of the thoughts to nothingness.

She sat and dug into the rabbit in the quite of the cabin, and enjoyed the moment of peace.
Back to top Go down
lildragon
Rank
Rank
lildragon

PostSubject: Re: The messed up reality we live in   The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18 2012, 02:31

Spirit:

I yawn and close my eyes, not wanting to change back into a human. A smell enters my nose and makes me stand like a string is attached to my nose. "Rabbit," I mumble smirking, eyes still closed. My nose and ears twitch, trying to sence prey of my own, catching the scent of multiple creatures but eventually zoning in on a fat vole burrowing. I sneak up to it, not wanting to hear it scream and plead for mercy, because that always kills me. Making quick work of the vole I bring it back to my cabin. My wolf stomach is strong enought to eat it raw so I do, pecking at the little tender parts and avoiding the hard muscle.
Back to top Go down
~2K~
Rank
Rank
~2K~

PostSubject: Re: The messed up reality we live in   The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19 2012, 18:02

After finishing her meal, she put out the fire, not wanting to attract any more attention to her. Then she slipped out of the cabin and headed through the woods to practice her ability of controling elements. No matter how much she practiced, she was still having trouble making a connection with her ability. She would try and move the smallest rock, but it was like the message wouldn't go through, except it seemed, when she was in danger and needed it to work.

Her ability to hear thoughts had came to her without her trying, while the element ability she had to try hard just to make it work.

Akela paused focusing hard on a mound of dirt near her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The messed up reality we live in   The messed up reality we live in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplays :: Human Roleplays :: Fantasy/Fandom Human Roleplays-
Jump to: