Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Adopts site
Vampires and Werewolves I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17 2013, 17:20 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Death of rpers-dreamland
Vampires and Werewolves I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10 2013, 07:22 by Padfootlover

» Vampires and Werewolves
Vampires and Werewolves I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26 2012, 17:12 by ~2K~

» The many crooked faces of Glinda Silver Rosalin
Vampires and Werewolves I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 03:09 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many personas of Lysias Bloodheart
Vampires and Werewolves I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 03:00 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many faces of Braden benedict the Second
Vampires and Werewolves I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 02:55 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many facades of Maximilian Stoneheart
Vampires and Werewolves I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 02:41 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Art Section
Vampires and Werewolves I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23 2012, 21:20 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Things That Annoy You
Vampires and Werewolves I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23 2012, 20:00 by ~2K~

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Vampires and Werewolves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~2K~
Rank
Rank
~2K~

Vampires and Werewolves 10_eng_metag_gfx_zps6c9d0dec

Vampires and Werewolves Empty
PostSubject: Vampires and Werewolves   Vampires and Werewolves I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2012, 21:47

Vampires and Werewolves at natural enemies, and often don't get along. There are also hunters who will hunt Vampires and Werewolves and try to kill them, you can become one by simply putting "Vampire/Werewolf hunter" in the "Other" part of the form.

Vampires:

The Vampires can drink the blood of humans, or can be "vegetarians" and drink animal blood. They aviod direct daylight, but do not shimmer when sun touches their skin. Unstead, the sun burns their skin and causes them to be extremely thirsty. They are immortal with the exeption of fire, stakes through their heart will only paralize them, Garlic only annoys them, along with crosses and holywater.

Werewolves:

The Werewolves are just like any other humans, except they can transform into a huge wolf. They may have hightened sences when they are in their human form, but the sences are inhanced when in their wolf form. They may have a perticular sence that is more inhances then the others.

Sences are inhanced to extremes on full-moons, which causes the Werewolves to go a bit crazy and loose control at times.

Werewolves only eat animals unless they are a bit of a rogue and kill-and/or eat- a human, rather by accident or on purpose.

Humans:

You may choose to have a character that is human, keep in mind though that you will have a higher chance of being attacked and having your blood drank by Vampires, or being attacked and eaten by a Werewolf.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pics:

The Town of ____________.

Soon to come...

Woods around the town:

Soon to come...

School:

Soon to come...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rules:

*All forum rules apply.

*No godmodding.

*No mass killing of other RPers characters.

Please keep active on this RP, this will keep other RP characters from getting stuck in one place for weeks when their in the middle of a fight with your character and you don't get on in awhile.

If you are going on vacation and can't get on for awhile, but want to keep your character in the RP so you can continue when you come back, then post and say so before leaving and your character can "go off on their own for awhile" or something.

Form:

Code:
Username:

Picture:

Name:

Crush-boyfriend/girlfriend-husband/wife:

Vampire-Werewolf-Human:

Inhanced Sence/Power (Don't put anything if your character is human) :

Physical Description:

Personality:

Past:
Other:
Back to top Go down
http://2kswebdesign.weebly.com/
~2K~
Rank
Rank
~2K~

Vampires and Werewolves 10_eng_metag_gfx_zps6c9d0dec

Vampires and Werewolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Werewolves   Vampires and Werewolves I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26 2012, 17:12

Username:~2K~

Picture:
Vampires and Werewolves Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGGoi32IinTOyImDhHIian3wbA26CkBB5d1FVjNCZPYkF-qWJBhw

Name: Alvena

Crush-boyfriend/girlfriend-husband/wife: none

Vampire-Werewolf-Human: Vampire

Enhanced Sence/Power (Don't put anything if your character is human) : Mind Control

Physical Description: See picture

Personality: get to know her

Past: Was changed by her brother. Has moved from town to town changing her name.

Other: Is a vegetarian, though she used to drink human blood.
----

Picture:
Vampires and Werewolves Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmi8FOpm4Qv60oncKDO2VSiK8bkLHKRsWxkMNuoz19DZSfaOXx

Name: Berach

Crush-boyfriend/girlfriend-husband/wife: none

Vampire-Werewolf-Human: Vampire

Enhanced Sence/Power (Don't put anything if your character is human) : Smell

Physical Description: see picture

Personality: Tough, doesn't let anyone in and sometimes cruel.

Past: His family was murdered by a group of vampires and then they turned him and left him alone. After hunting down the vampires and killing them all, he decided to continue what he was doing and continue killing Vampires.

Other:He hates the fact that he is a vampire and would do anything to stop someone from becoming a Vampire, or do anything to find a cure.
Back to top Go down
http://2kswebdesign.weebly.com/

Vampires and Werewolves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplays :: Human Roleplays :: Fantasy/Fandom Human Roleplays-
Jump to: