Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Adopts site
Soul and Maka meet Spyra!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17 2013, 17:20 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Death of rpers-dreamland
Soul and Maka meet Spyra!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10 2013, 07:22 by Padfootlover

» Vampires and Werewolves
Soul and Maka meet Spyra!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26 2012, 17:12 by ~2K~

» The many crooked faces of Glinda Silver Rosalin
Soul and Maka meet Spyra!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 03:09 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many personas of Lysias Bloodheart
Soul and Maka meet Spyra!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 03:00 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many faces of Braden benedict the Second
Soul and Maka meet Spyra!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 02:55 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many facades of Maximilian Stoneheart
Soul and Maka meet Spyra!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 02:41 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Art Section
Soul and Maka meet Spyra!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23 2012, 21:20 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Things That Annoy You
Soul and Maka meet Spyra!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23 2012, 20:00 by ~2K~

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Soul and Maka meet Spyra!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koga Darka
Rank
Rank
Koga Darka

Soul and Maka meet Spyra!!! 7_eng_metag_mod_zps0a917255

Soul and Maka meet Spyra!!! Empty
PostSubject: Soul and Maka meet Spyra!!!   Soul and Maka meet Spyra!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14 2012, 11:08

> Mid-day....
Soul: hey Maka...i think we should take a break from training...?
maka: (breathing hard) yeah your right....but not a long one...i want to get stronger...
> Soul and Maka take a walk and meet up with Death the Kid and Black Star. They go down to the basketball court and shot hoops.
Black Star: YYYYAAAAHHHOOO!!!! KID, you'll never be as good as me!!! Laughing
Kid: oh really...? Then let's make a deal...you and Maka Vs. Me and Soul...how's that's?!
Black Star: What!!! why do i have to be paired with her?!(glares at Kid)
Kid: don't be so pickie...she could be good...anyway if your team loses she will just have to spend a whole day with her dad...(grins evily)
Maka: Shocked And if you lose?!
Soul: All Kid's pics on the wall will be moved two meters to the right...(smiles)
Kid: Shocked O.O....(determination) I can't lose!!!(dribbles the ball)
Tsubaki: Let the game begin!!! Smile
> As the teams play not far from them was a girl who was ecsaping from soul -trappers. She makes it to the school grounds and the soul-trappers stop. This gril makes her way for the voices she hears and crashes into Soul as he caught the ball backwards.
(bam) Soul :? what the... I'm so sorry....
?: (frightened) Please help me!!! I'm being chased!!!
Soul: by what....(holds the girl)
?: By some soul-trappers....their horrible....(trembles)
Black Star: (head down) You have a star shaped marked on your cheek....Are you....part of....
?: Starclan?
KId: ?.... what's going on?!
Maka: Wait what is your name? Please tell you'll be fine...
?: I can't or you'll turn me in to the soul-trappers...(burys her face in Soul's arms) i can't go back there...
Kid: back to where?
?: back....underground.....(holds onto Soul tighter)
Soul:(looks into her eyes) can you tell me your name? i won't tell the others....
?: ......(looks at him for a minute).....(whisper) Spyra Asura Star.....that's my name....
Soul: ........(breathes slowly) okay...good i won't tell. (looks at the others) Let's take her to Professor Stein..... he'll have the .....compelete answer...(stands Spyra up)
Kid: Black Star? Are you coming?
Black Star: Nah i have better things to do....(leaves)
Soul: Let him go... we need to get her help...
> The others and Soul take Spyra to Professor Stein and end up being put in health care...let's hope she's okay...
Back to top Go down

Soul and Maka meet Spyra!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Stories :: Fandom Stories-
Jump to: