Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Adopts site
BLACK BUTLER: SHADOWLINA episode(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17 2013, 17:20 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Death of rpers-dreamland
BLACK BUTLER: SHADOWLINA episode(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10 2013, 07:22 by Padfootlover

» Vampires and Werewolves
BLACK BUTLER: SHADOWLINA episode(s) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26 2012, 17:12 by ~2K~

» The many crooked faces of Glinda Silver Rosalin
BLACK BUTLER: SHADOWLINA episode(s) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 03:09 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many personas of Lysias Bloodheart
BLACK BUTLER: SHADOWLINA episode(s) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 03:00 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many faces of Braden benedict the Second
BLACK BUTLER: SHADOWLINA episode(s) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 02:55 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many facades of Maximilian Stoneheart
BLACK BUTLER: SHADOWLINA episode(s) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 02:41 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Art Section
BLACK BUTLER: SHADOWLINA episode(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23 2012, 21:20 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Things That Annoy You
BLACK BUTLER: SHADOWLINA episode(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23 2012, 20:00 by ~2K~

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

BLACK BUTLER: SHADOWLINA episode(s)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koga Darka
Rank
Rank
Koga Darka

BLACK BUTLER: SHADOWLINA episode(s) 7_eng_metag_mod_zps0a917255

BLACK BUTLER: SHADOWLINA episode(s) Empty
PostSubject: BLACK BUTLER: SHADOWLINA episode(s)   BLACK BUTLER: SHADOWLINA episode(s) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14 2012, 11:36

?: Mama? Papa? Why are you not moving?MAMA!!! PAPA!!! WAKE UP!!!
(BOOM)
?: LET ME GO!!!!
?:Your a disgrace to this world....(points a gun at her) DIE!!!!!
(BANG)
------ (GASP) ?: It was only a dream...but why does it feel like it just happened? It's morning....(gets out of bed) The sun is so pretty....
(door opens)?: Well good morning Shadowlina....
Shadowina: Good morning Dragon!Wink What's on my agenda for today?
Dragon: You have a meeting today with De' monsiur from France at 3:00p.m. Then you have your art studio time to work on your piece your finishing. After that you can go do whatever you please my lady...(smiles)
Shadowlina: Thank you for telling my agenda Dragon... now where is my fravorite black and red dress?
Dragon: In your closet, do you wish to wear it after your bath?
Shadowlina: Yes... I'll be down in a few minutes....
Dragon: Yes my lady...(leaves)
>There is something I must tell you. I'm not normal.... these dreams i have are only a small piece of my strangeness. Dragon my butler told me at night howling comes from outside my window. he told me everynight a Demon hound sits outside of my window just howling. Every morning i check but i see nothing of what Dragon is telling me. But now that i look this morning... i see sratch markings on the ground by my fravorite apple tree.
(in the bathtub) Shadowlina: This water is turely refreshing....(lifts leg) Dragon my leg please....
(after the bath) Dragon: Your fravorite breakfast is downstairs hot and waiting...
Shadowlina: (kisses his forehead) Thank you Dragon!
Dragon: Its the least i can do my lady...
> I go downstairs with Dragon and i find penny my housemaid on the floor.
Shadowlina: For pete sake what are you doing?!
Penny: Ummm...I was trying to clean the top shelf of your favorite tea set and i fell out of the chair....sorry my lady.
Shaowlina: At least you didn't break my tea set... that costed a fortune.
Dragon: my dear Penny....honestly you have to be more careful.(helps her off the floor)
Penny: Thank you for not being mad at me.
Shadowlina: Just go find Deroy and help him with something...
Penny: yes ...(leaves)
Dragon: Well it looks like i might have to keep a closer eye on her my lady...(turns to go with Penny)
(throws knife)(catches the knife) Dragon: Now what are we trying to prove?(smiles) (leaves)
(at 3:00 p.m)(in confrence room)
Shadowlina: (sigh) Let's hope he has some good news about my company.
(walks in) Dragon: Here we are sir... my misstress should be...right here.
De'monsiur:Well good afternoon young lady...
Shadowlina: (sigh) Please sit down so we can get down to business...(annoyed)
DE'monsiur: (chuckles) Quite a hard working lady aren't you?
Dragon: My lady... I will go get the lunch prepared.
Shadowlina: Yes that would be nice...
(Dragon leaves)
Shadowlina: Now how is the Art business in France?
De'monsiur: Your paintings and teachings are going marvelous! We've had over 100 pieces of your work sold. We've even given a bonus discount to our most regular customers who love your art.And 2 days before i came down here... there was a gentleman who wanted to make toys out of your most popular charaters in your paintings...and...
Shadowlina: What was his name?!
De'monsiur: Uhhhh........his name is Ciel Phantomhive. The man who asked was Sebastian Michelis. I told him yeah if that is okay?
Shadowlina: That boy is the runner of the Funtom Co. and you just gave them more popluarity!!!! YOU SIR ARE.....
(door opens) Dragon: MY LADY!!!(grabs her hand) (smiles) Lunch is ready if you and our guest would like to eat now?
Shadowlina:(huff-huff) Yes Dragon....Let's go Mr.De'monsiur...(fake smile)
(at the dinner table) Dragon: Today's lunch is a poached lobster with creme French'Delion. And the dessert is French Coffee Fudge cake.
De'monsiur: This is delisous!!! The Manteiz Manor has done it.
( 2 hours later)
De'monsiur: Well, it has been a pleasure coming to the Manteiz Manor...the rumors were wrong. Smile
Shadowlina: WHAT RUMORS?!
De'monsiur:!....they say that here a demon hound is under your care and if anyone makes you mad, they never see the light of day...!Shadowlina my lady?
Shadowlina:(laughs crazy) Your right....now i see why that demon hound hangs around... Look behind you...(evil giggle)
(turns) De'monsiur: Ahh....AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!(screams)(runs)
(after he is gone) Shadowlina: Great Dragon....love the speacial effects! Wink
Dragon: Thank you My lady....i'm here to be one hell of a protecter....(bows)
Shadowlina: Dragon... do you know of Ciel Phantomhive?
Dragon: Why yes I do... I think you met him once at a formal party.
Shadowlina:.........Now you think about it i have seen him. But he the one with.....(gasp)Dragon do you know where he is suppose to go anytime soon?
Dragon: yes i do... suppose to arrive in Houndsworth tomorrow....
Shadowlina: Then that's where we are headed.... Get ready!!!
( 3 Hours later) Dragon: Here we are in Houndsworth.
Shadowlina: This is a wretched place...why would Ciel Phantomhive want to come here?
Dragon: I believe because of the queen.
Shadowlina: The Queen?
Dragon: Yes there has been rumors that he some sort of loyal dog servert to her...
Shadowlina: Well if i ever see him i'm going to force him to stop making stuff animals of my painting charaters...i would like my ideas to stay mine.
?: My,my is this the lengendary beauty Shadowlina?
Shadowlina: (annoyed) Who's asking.....(gasp, blushing) Who are you?
?: I'm Sebastian Michelis.
Dragon: (tsk) My lady! (grabs her) Did he touch you?
Shadowlina: No...But i want to ask him questions...(looks at Sebastian) Why did you agree to use my charaters for the Funtom Co.?
Sebastian: My Lord order me to ask and agree if ncessary...simple as that...(walks away)
Shadowlina: WAIT!!! I'm not done....
Sebastian: Hmmm...
Shadowlina: I want you to stop the productions now or i'll make you by force. Those paintings are my ideas and what you are doing is stealing.
(walks up) ?: What is taking you so long let's go. We do ave a case to solve.
Shadowlina: (gasp) Your Ciel Phatomhive?!
(turns)Ciel: Yes what about it?!
Shadowlina: Stop making productions of my ideas!!!!
Ciel: No....
Shadowlina: (tsk) What do you mean "no"?
Ciel: i won't..(walks away)
Dragon: Do want me to stop them?
Shadowlina: ..........
Dragon: My lady?
Sebastian: (stops) What's going....(turns)
Shadowlina: ......NOW I TOLD YOU IT WAS STEALING!!!! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE? YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO MY IDEAS, I PROMISED THEM A LONG TIME AGO THAT I WOULD MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TURE....(removes eye patch) Dragon Coretelis make them stop selling my dreams!!!
Dragon: Yes my Lady!
Ciel: SEBASTIAN!!!
(CLANG)
Dragon: Intresting weapons...but can you beat my dragon-claws?
Sebastian: We'll see..(smiles)(jumps backward)
Shadowlina: Now Let's see if you can put up with me...(evil laugh) (runs at him)
Sebastian: Young Master!!!!(runs at Shadowlina) NOOOOOO!!!!!
Shadowlina: You shall not touch me!!! (hits Sebastian across the face)
Sebastian: Wow...aren't we a fiesty one.....(smiles)
Shadowlina: DRAGON!!!!
Ciel: Wait!!! Shadowlina let's stop this ridiclous fight...and how about i give you....(can't believe i'm saying this....) 50% percent of the earnings from the sells?!
Shadowlina:(hmmm....it might work...but one back stab move and he's dead!!!) Alright... I agree.
Ciel: Then head back with me and i guess you can stay...(Looks away blushing)
> And that's how i ended up staying with Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian. Maybe this will be fun!!!<3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Koga Darka
Rank
Rank
Koga Darka

BLACK BUTLER: SHADOWLINA episode(s) 7_eng_metag_mod_zps0a917255

BLACK BUTLER: SHADOWLINA episode(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK BUTLER: SHADOWLINA episode(s)   BLACK BUTLER: SHADOWLINA episode(s) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14 2012, 11:39

[size=150]Black Butler: SHADOWLINA ep2 [/size]

* It 's been two weeks for Ciel and Shadowlina. He has gotten use to her staying around, she even has her own room to call her own. The thing is Dragon and Sebastian don't really see eye to eye.
Sebastian: " Why are you moving things around in here?"
Dragon: " I perfer my Mistress to feel comfortable...Your Lord won't mind.."
Sebastian: " Yes he will..now move the belongings back into their rightful place."
((Sebastian leaves the living room area))
Dragon: " *scoffs* Like I would.." Neutral
* Dragon finishes and goes to the kitchen and sees Ciel's servents running around and getting lunch ready. He just stands at the door and holds his head.
*BAM*
May-rin: " OH-NO, i broke another tea set...Sebastian is really going to get me now...*Viualizes*Nooooo, Sebastian dont handle me like that!((she viualized him grabbing her wrists and pullling her closer to him :what: ))
*Dragon walks in and grabs meats and veggies and starts to prepare them for the lunch; Baldroy , Finny and May-rin look at him.
Baldroy: " Oi, What you doin' ?"
Dragon: " I'm getting lunch ready...what else?"
Finny: B..But thats Baldroy's and Sebastian's job.."
Dragon: "Well your butler isn't down here is he?"
((cuts veggies up))
Baldroy: " But that still don't mean you take me job over!"
((grabs knife and helps with the cutting of veggies))
* In the study upstairs Shadowlina and Ciel look at some paper work. Shadowlina yawns and places her down,she was bored of it. She looked at Ciel who kept reading silencly. How does he do that?,she wondered. She shook her head and smelt something wonderful form downstairs,she got up and went by Ciel.
Shadowlina: " Hey Ciel...how about you take a break from doing all this reading of the paperwork? Let's get ready for lunch.."
Ciel: ((dosen't look up from papers)) No, I rather finish this and get it out of the way. Cause after lunch were suppose to go into town."
Shadowlina: " Awe..but Ciel! Come on..please?!( places hands on papers and pulls them down showing her puppy face))
Ciel:((held in a laugh)) No...let me finish reading these...
((the bell on the wall rings))
Ciel: ((stands up and takes Shadowlina's hand)) Lunch is ready now....
* The two walk downstairs and see the table has been set by Penny and D'Roy((Shadowlina's servents)) and Ciel goes and pulls a chair out for Shadowlina, then he goes to his chair and Sebastian pulls his chair out and Ciel sits. Lunch is brung to them, as they ate Shadowlina wondered what they were going into town for. She didn't bother to ask him, so she ate without talking. Soon lunch was over and they got ready to go into town. Ciel and Shadowlina took both Dragon and Sebastian with them.

**How will the town visit go? Found out in Ep3..^^
((sorry ep 2 took so long)) Sad
COMMENT ON THIS!!^^
Back to top Go down

BLACK BUTLER: SHADOWLINA episode(s)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Stories :: Fandom Stories-
Jump to: