Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Adopts site
The Last but the first Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17 2013, 17:20 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Death of rpers-dreamland
The Last but the first Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10 2013, 07:22 by Padfootlover

» Vampires and Werewolves
The Last but the first Dragon I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26 2012, 17:12 by ~2K~

» The many crooked faces of Glinda Silver Rosalin
The Last but the first Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 03:09 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many personas of Lysias Bloodheart
The Last but the first Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 03:00 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many faces of Braden benedict the Second
The Last but the first Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 02:55 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many facades of Maximilian Stoneheart
The Last but the first Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 02:41 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Art Section
The Last but the first Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23 2012, 21:20 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Things That Annoy You
The Last but the first Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23 2012, 20:00 by ~2K~

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Last but the first Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Padfootlover
Rank
Rank

The Last but the first Dragon 7_eng_metag_mod_zps0a917255

The Last but the first Dragon Empty
PostSubject: The Last but the first Dragon   The Last but the first Dragon I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14 2012, 18:36

Mark’s dark hair flew around his face as he looked up at the looming mountain in front of him. His blue eyes gazed at the snow and ice that layered the mountain. Someone told him he was ready to go but he didn’t hear them, he just started to walk. The wind was ruffling his hair as he walked. The ice crunched under his feet as he started up the mountain. Mark looked up; he could see the mountain top that pierced the clouds that hung down in the sky.
He climbed till he couldn’t see the people that were down the bottom. One third of the way up he found a cave. As he went inside he saw a shape at the back, it looked like a Dragon. He dismissed the thought, “How could it be a dragon?” he asked himself. Then he heard a silky sweet voice say, “Depend if you believe or not”. Mark looked around for the source of the voice but couldn’t find it. He thought that he must be hearing things and started to make up his bed for the night. He had something to eat and drink quickly. Mark climbed into his sleeping bag and fell asleep.
When he woke up it was the next morning and the wind had stopped, the snow and clouds had cleared too. Mark packed up his bed and looked behind him at the back of the cave. The Dragon looking shape had gone. “It must have been ice and melted” he thought. “So do you believe yet?” the voice came again. This time he walked outside and looked around, he still didn’t see anyone. Then he continued up the mountain. As he walked he whistled, sometimes it sounded like someone was whistling in reply. As he got higher into the atmosphere, he had to stop and catch his breath more often. This time he stopped and sat on a rock, he looked down and then up he was about three quarters of the way up the mountain. He continued on his way.
Mark stoped in another cave for the next night. He would have kept going but an awful snow storm had blown in which forced him to stop. He laid out his bed at the back of the cave, which felt quite warm despite the cold weather. He sat on the bed with his back on the wall and ate the day’s helping of food. He went outside quickly and grabbed a hand full of snow; he put it in a bag and then put it against the wall, so he would have some water for the next day. When he put the bag against the wall he noticed a shiny object by the wall he picked it up, it was the size of his palm, white and a circular shape. He looked at it, it was too big to be a lizards. He put it in his pocket. He lay down in his sleeping bag and just before he drifted off he heard the voice again but all he heard was “warm enough…..” then he fell asleep.
The next day the snow had disappeared off the top of the mountain. It was all rocks now and as Mark got to the top of the mountain he started to feel like he was being watched. He looked around but didn’t see anything so he kept walking. When he got to the top he yelled at the top of his lungs “I did it, woo hoo!!” that was when he heard it again. The sweet voice said “Yes, you did”
Mark looked around “Who are you? And where are you?”
The voice said “I am Dilos the guardian of the mountains and I am all around you, I was in that cave you first slept in and I was the warm wall in the last one. That scale you found was one of mine”
Mark “Show yourself!” he demanded
Dilos replied “ok, you asked for it”, she came gliding down out of the clouds and landed in front of him. She was 3 times longer than a bus and taller than a 4 story building; she had pure white scales and blue eyes. Mark didn’t know yet but he had just seen the first Dragon in the world.
Back to top Go down
Padfootlover
Rank
Rank

PostSubject: Re: The Last but the first Dragon   The Last but the first Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16 2012, 06:51

please coment
Back to top Go down
Tainted_Blood_Forgotten
Rank
Rank
Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

The Last but the first Dragon 2_eng_metag_admin_zpsa2ca8aeb

PostSubject: Re: The Last but the first Dragon   The Last but the first Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16 2012, 22:07

Awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rpers-dreamland.rpg-board.net
Padfootlover
Rank
Rank

PostSubject: Re: The Last but the first Dragon   The Last but the first Dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17 2012, 08:36

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last but the first Dragon   The Last but the first Dragon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last but the first Dragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Stories :: Short Stories-
Jump to: