Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Adopts site
The crazy part of life I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17 2013, 17:20 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Death of rpers-dreamland
The crazy part of life I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10 2013, 07:22 by Padfootlover

» Vampires and Werewolves
The crazy part of life I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26 2012, 17:12 by ~2K~

» The many crooked faces of Glinda Silver Rosalin
The crazy part of life I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 03:09 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many personas of Lysias Bloodheart
The crazy part of life I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 03:00 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many faces of Braden benedict the Second
The crazy part of life I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 02:55 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many facades of Maximilian Stoneheart
The crazy part of life I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 02:41 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Art Section
The crazy part of life I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23 2012, 21:20 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Things That Annoy You
The crazy part of life I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23 2012, 20:00 by ~2K~

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The crazy part of life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tainted_Blood_Forgotten
Rank
Rank
Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

The crazy part of life 2_eng_metag_admin_zpsa2ca8aeb

The crazy part of life Empty
PostSubject: The crazy part of life   The crazy part of life I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21 2012, 17:38

Life's beginnings

Okay, first off, I believe we are all controlled by the universe. Second, I don't care if you're Atheistic, Monotheistic, Polytheistic or undecided on the matters of spirituality, in the end we are all commonly pushed and directed by the same physical and supernatural forces.

Now, life may seem hectic, worthless, or otherwise, but before you think of taking your life or the life of someone else remember this; In life we are tested, put through enough pain to fill an ocean yet, after all of the testing and pain we are shown happiness. You must first show willingness to take the pain to get to the end and the beginning of happiness. Don't let failed relationships, bad days, and/or bullies bring you down. Always and I mean always get back up and try again. There is no perfect time for most of life so, don't wait for the person you love to ask you out, ask them out. If you get a no then let it go, no point on wasting resources on someone who doesn't want you. Remember the lessons you learn, the pain you went through, and the emotions you felt because in the end those three factors in life when used to push you forward instead of down can do something more amazing than you can imagine. Picture what you want in life that you can achieve alone and take it. Never let anyone say you can't and never say you won't, in the end even a failed attempt is a success. Always take action never stay sedentary, take it from someone who has lived eighteen years of life and has seen his mother cry, be depressed and lose the love of her life, being idle causes you to realize how much you could have done after the fact time has become null and void for action. So, you want that job? You want that girl? You want that house? You want to have a family? THEN act do not stand and wait, for, your stand and act of courage can make the difference in a situation. Always stay calm and focused never let your doubts and worries take you down.

TAKE A STAND IN LIFE FOR THERE IS MORE TO IT THAN JUST BEING PREPARED!!
Back to top Go down
https://rpers-dreamland.rpg-board.net

The crazy part of life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Site Information :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: