Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Adopts site
Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17 2013, 17:20 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Death of rpers-dreamland
Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10 2013, 07:22 by Padfootlover

» Vampires and Werewolves
Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26 2012, 17:12 by ~2K~

» The many crooked faces of Glinda Silver Rosalin
Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 03:09 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many personas of Lysias Bloodheart
Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 03:00 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many faces of Braden benedict the Second
Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 02:55 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many facades of Maximilian Stoneheart
Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 02:41 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Art Section
Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23 2012, 21:20 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Things That Annoy You
Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23 2012, 20:00 by ~2K~

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neobanito
Rank
Rank

Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay 18_eng_metag_memb_zps3649c50e

Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay   Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30 2012, 01:04

Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay Tumblr_mbh6e2J5Ar1rheqhwo1_500

Welcome to Camp Magique.
Perhaps your wondering what goes on here at this special camp? Well, to answer your question, this is a camp for the kids that have a special touch in doing the impossible.
Here at camp, we give refuge to all the kids that have a Magic touch. From something as minor as the ability to freeze a glass of water to teleportation, glamor, and mind reading.
We also train, if you desire. We help individuals strengthen their natural ability's.
If you have a little extra special ability, this might be the place for you.

Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay Tumblr_mdbghnmdwl1rdgxzgo2_250

Camp Magique is, basically, a place for Magicians, or people with powers. The powers people can have is limitless. However, it's rare that people have extreme powers like: Time control, Cloneing, Levitation, teleportation, mind control, electricity, and elemental control. More common ones consists of: Mind reading, breathing under water, glamor, temperature control, minor healing, regeneration, size control, plant and animal ability's and things like being able to blend into environments.
This camp protects you from, well, the life you'd have outside of it's borders. Powers normally don't start showing until about age 5. Normally, it starts small. It's around ten-thirteen that powers show in full and things begin to get complicated. It's quite common that parents begin to search for 'help for their child'. Or, in some extreme cases, they begin to abandon and neglect the child, treating it like an outcast. In camp, there is a long history of children with powers having rough pasts.
Camp also teaches and trains. If you desire, instructors or adults with powers similar to your own will teach you how to control-if you have an emotion-related power-your powers, and strengthen them. This can be strenuous work, and once you are in it, you must be dedicated.
Most times, however, campers simply live out their lives here.

Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay Tumblr_mdbghnmdwl1rdgxzgo5_250

Basic Rules:
1. Keep the roleplay friendly. This is all fiction; there is no reason to get too fired up. By this, I also mean to keep it clean.
2. No Godmodding, Powerplaying, and no Gary/Mary-sues.
3.No spamming.
4. Literacy level doesn't matter too much to me. But, and I'm sure this is the same on most roleplays, "She said, 'Hi.' "is not quite enough.
5. If your going to curse, please do block out the vowels.

Power Rules:
1. All powers DO have their limitations and downfalls. Whether emotions, weather, health, environment, or anything else you can think of effect powers, something has to.
2. One power per person. Even if certain things kind of go together, each person has one power, and one power only.
3. At MOST, only have one character with an extreme power. I'd prefer only a few big-shots to be floating around, and the rest be minors.
4. I'll make this one clear: you can't have a power that involves taking someone elses powers. That's really the only power that I won't accept.

Camp Rules:
1. Lights out at 10 for minors.
2. Guys can not go in the girls cabins after 8, and vice-versa.
3. Using your powers to hurt others will result in a warning. Doing it three times will result in possibly being dismissed from camp.
4. Meals are at 8 A.M., 12.P.M, and 6 P.M.
(I might add more.)

Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay Tumblr_mc9dr6Brlg1r1s7izo1_400

Code:
[center]IMAGE HERE
[b]-The Basics-[/b]
Usersname:
Name-
Nickname-
Age-
Gender-
Power-
[b]-What Goes on Under the Surface- [/b]
Power Limitations-
Personality-
History-
[b]-Appearance-[/b]
Hair-
Eyes-
Skin tone-
Weight-
Height-
Build-
Clothing-
Other-
[b]-Other-[/b]
Family-
Friends-
Other- [/center]

Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay Tumblr_md353jmxck1qzywsoo3_500

Side note: This is my first time creating a roleplay on this particular site, so please do go easy on me. It's not nearly as fancy as my normal ones.
Back to top Go down
Neobanito
Rank
Rank

Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay 18_eng_metag_memb_zps3649c50e

Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay   Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30 2012, 01:05

Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay Tumblr_lyhiy5VbhW1r21ohno1_500
-The Basics-
Usersname- Neobanito
Name- Onyx Gracewood
Nickname-Onyx
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Power- She can detect things underground. For example, if she's near a gopher hole, she can detect where it is underground at the moment.
-What Goes on Under the Surface-
Power Limitations- Loud noises, construction, anything that's distracting makes it hard for her to detect things. But when it's really, really quiet, it can be a bit overwhelming too.
Personality-She's like a bubbly goth. She's not really all that bright at times, and she can be a horrible flirt. She's really sensitive to people's emotions and feelings, as well. I'll elaborate on this as I go.
History-Onyx was a dumpster child. Her mother was 15 when she was born, and because she didn't want Onyx, Onyx was left in a dumpster to die. The only reason she knows who her mother was, was because her mother was found and put in jail for her crime.
Since then, she lived in an Orphanage until one day she detected something underground and sparked a big thing. When attention was drawn to her, she was shoved off to camp.
She's kind of an oldie here.
-Appearance-
Hair-Black.
Eyes- Brown.
Skin tone- Pale
Weight- 104
Height- 4'9
Build- Thin and flexible.
Clothing- Your average Gothic style attire.
Other- She's known to do wild things with her hair.
-Other-
Family- She's related to some people out there, but she considers her friends here more of a family than anyone.
Friends- I'm not going to get into detail.
Other-

Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay Tumblr_mbcpv1CGhz1r0n0uso1_500
-The Basics-
Usersname:
Name-Will McAfee
Nickname-Will, Willy, Pretty Boy
Age- 17
Gender-Male
Power- He can mock the sound of any noise.
-What Goes on Under the Surface-
Power Limitations- His power's rather minor, but one thing is for sure, if he hasn't heard it, he can't mock it.
Personality-Will's kind of a mush. He's a sucker for romantic things, and a major pacifist. He's polite, and tends to back down in arguments unless he's really sure he's right. He's also a bit of a nerd. Give him a comic book, and he just about eats it.
He's also one of those people who's scared of nearly everything. If he's scared, he either faints, or ends up eating more than it seems possible for him to swallow.
History- This is still a work in progress.
-Appearance-
Hair-Brown
Eyes- Blue
Skin tone- Tan
Weight- 150 or so.
Height- 5'8"
Build- He's big boned, with a broad chest and strong legs.
Clothing- Casual. He always wears a cap.
Other-
-Other-
Family- His mother-who kind of locked him up in his room when he started mimicking everything he heard-his sister, and his dad, who left when he was born.
Friends- Not many...
Other-
Back to top Go down

Camp Magique - Magicians Roleplay
Page 1 of 1