Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Adopts site
Detectives of Angel Falls I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17 2013, 17:20 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Death of rpers-dreamland
Detectives of Angel Falls I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10 2013, 07:22 by Padfootlover

» Vampires and Werewolves
Detectives of Angel Falls I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26 2012, 17:12 by ~2K~

» The many crooked faces of Glinda Silver Rosalin
Detectives of Angel Falls I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 03:09 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many personas of Lysias Bloodheart
Detectives of Angel Falls I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 03:00 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many faces of Braden benedict the Second
Detectives of Angel Falls I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 02:55 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» The many facades of Maximilian Stoneheart
Detectives of Angel Falls I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 02:41 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Art Section
Detectives of Angel Falls I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23 2012, 21:20 by Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

» Things That Annoy You
Detectives of Angel Falls I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23 2012, 20:00 by ~2K~

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Detectives of Angel Falls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tainted_Blood_Forgotten
Rank
Rank
Tainted_Blood_Forgotten

Detectives of Angel Falls 2_eng_metag_admin_zpsa2ca8aeb

Detectives of Angel Falls Empty
PostSubject: Detectives of Angel Falls   Detectives of Angel Falls I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2012, 12:26

[size=150]Hello and welcome to angel falls[/size]
rules:
no recaps!!
no posting more than 4 pages if im not on
and last but not least have fun

Angel Falls is a quaint, little gated community where everyone thinks they are safe,what they don't know is that there are strange things that happen there as well as robberies and criminal activities in their backyards. Angel Falls has a history of angels and demons living there as well as other strange beings.the citizens are simple minded people.Angel falls was once a large farming town but once everyone got worried about being robbed and attacked they put a large electric fence up to keep those they deemed unworthy of living there out. Angel Falls has been a site of abductions, kidnappings and even enslavement.

[size=150]
for detectives
[/size]
You are part of an elite group of detectives who watch over the citizens of Angel falls, Your job is to make sure they are safe. But little do the citizens know what your organization was really set up for, it seems that strange things happen in Angel Falls that no one knows about and you are too keep it under wraps, no one is to know about the strange events, if any civilian finds out then your organization has failed and you will be removed from your position.(Detectives will get a random chance to get discounts at shops, receive a promotion or maybe even a demotion)
Code:

Detective:
Username:
Name:
Species:
Gender;
Partner:
enemies:
Allies:
invited by:

[size=150]
for criminals
[/size]
You are a criminal your job is to wreck havoc evade the detectives and ruin the lives of the citizens of Angel Falls, You are either freelance or part of a gang, all criminals start with a hideout and a motorcycle.(Criminals will get a random chance to find items or steal them from citizens.)

Code:

Criminal:
Username:
Name:
Species:
Gender;
gang:
enemies:
Allies:
invited by:

[size=150]
For citizens
[/size]
You are a mere resident of Angel falls you have to try and live your life without being attacked by criminals or disappearing altogether,as a citizen you can get a job at a shop or maybe help other citizens out to make a living.(Citisens will get random events that can cause them to be missing for a few days or maybe a few weeks, they maybe able to find a pile of money, win the lottery, join the detectives or become a criminal, citizens will also be giving a random event that may give them a edge against others.)

Code:

Citizen:
Username:
Name:
Species:
Gender;
spouse:
enemies:
Allies:
invited by:
Back to top Go down
https://rpers-dreamland.rpg-board.net